I am convinced that Russia has a strange attraction to me. Just today-- I helped a woman at the store from Russia, during my lunch break I sat next to a couple from St. Petersburg, and on my way home I drove behind a car with a Russian bumper sticker.

I'm telling you, Russia follows me everywhere :)

On another note, which has nothing to do with Russia, I saw 22 shooting stars within 10 minutes last night during the meteor shower. Living in a city, it's easy to forget that there's a breathtaking show going on right above us. Grab a blanket... go stargazing sometime :)

1 comments:

Bonnie said...

interesting...after reading your entry, I began to read Psalm 19..."The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands.Day after day they pour forth speech;night after night they display knowledge.There is no speech or language where their voice is not heard. Their voice goes out into all the earth,their words to the ends of the world." Thanks for the reminder, Juli!