The 3 highlights of my day:

#1: I met a girl last month at a coffee shop, and we randomly started a conversation. She grew up in Germany and has family from all over. Something really just pulled me towards her, and so we ended up exchanging e-mails and we've been talking ever since. Well, I invited her to church with me this Sunday and she came. I love, love, love meeting random people and learning about their lives.

#2: ten Swedes were in town to learn more about North Point, and so my dad went out to lunch with them. Blake and I joined and had such a great time meeting them. I held up my wrist that has my tattoo "Frihet" (freedom in Swedish), and they all chanted at once-- "FREEDOM!" hehe. Gustaf also invited Blake and I to stay at his house if (or when) we visit Sweden. Maybe July??

#3: Blake and I went out to Bahama Breeze with Jared and Eryn to officially celebrate me and Eryn's 21st (1 month apart) with a couple mojitos :) Three more weeks til they're married!


I'm skipping classes tomorrow to go to a concert (shhhhh....), but it will all be worth it :)

0 comments: